Friday 3 July 2015

25.6.15 - 2.7.15 | The week that was


Hello, all!

Here is what we've been up to this past week.

-

THURSDAY



We had brunch at Bowery to Williamsburg with some friends we haven't seen in a long, long time. It was great to catch up with them now that Uni is over for the semester, especially since one studies interstate and another just jetted off to America for a couple of weeks. 

The place is super cool and NYC Subway themed in Oliver Lane (#ClassicMelbourne) I took a bad photo of my bagel with lemon and vanilla smear and maple bacon. It was sooo good! We are definitely going to go back, especially for lunch and try out the rest of their menu. 



The gals after brunch. The laneway the cafe was in lead to Flinders lane and this magnificent view.


FRIDAY


We watched Chef on Netflix and this was a photo to show my appreciation for the coffee-popcorn-chocolate combo I had. (The movie has alright. Weird pacing?)

SUNDAY


I worked 1-5pm and this is the view I had on my way to the tram stop.
Chinatown/Swanston Street.

MONDAY - WEDNESDAY



We both had a couple days off work so we took a quick trip to our hometown for a couple of days. We hardly left the house but it was good to see our parents, older brother and my favourite friend again. There was also Foxtel and a lot of Say Yes to the Dress <3

Also, we are both currently reading Harry Potter. I'm up to Goblet of Fire while Grace just started Deathly Hallows.

THURSDAY




We took three trains to get to Geelong, but it was worth it, because we got to see our aunt and uncle again, and meet their new twin babies! Another set of twins int he family, how delightful!


Stay Gold!
C xx


No comments:

Post a Comment