Sunday 6 December 2015

A Pop of Colour | Style












Dress: Target | Sandals: K-Mart | Earrings: Diva (yes, they are that old!)

Hi all, Grace here! 

Everyone always says that to dress like a Melbournian, wear black. Well, black and any other dark colours. However, I very rarely wear all black, or black in general (apart from shoes and jeans) unless I am volunteering at art events. Navy blue is definitely the neutral colour in my wardrobe. I cannot help but have colour! 

However, when I stumbled across this dress in Target last month, I fell in love. This dress works well with wearing the dark colours of Melbourne while still having a Spring and Summer feel to it with the darling pops of bright yellow in the detail with the flowers. It also works perfectly for when Melbourne has its typical cloudy Summer days. You can dress to suit the sky, but still feel like you are staying true to the Summer season. 

I kept the accessorising for this dress to a minimum (shocking for me, I know!), choosing to go with some dangling earrings as my only jewellery to tie in the yellow on the dress, and a black flat sandal. Although a long necklace with a pendant on the end will also go well with this dress. 

How would you describe Melbourne fashion? 

As always,
 stay gold!
x

P.S Have you been keeping up with our Vlogmas? It is a great way to show you our day-to-day life in Melbourne. Be sure to subscribe to our youtube channel so you don't miss out!


No comments:

Post a Comment