Monday 17 August 2015

A Change Will Do You Good

Hello all!

People usually change their hair to signify a new point in their life. When I graduated high school, I cut my signature long locks into a shoulder-length bob (It is funny how this style would become the hair trend the following year). 



As I am leaving my teens, I feel that I am finally coming into my own. I am feeling really good about this semester, and the rest of my degree even. This is when things in my life start to take off, so I would like to change my hair to commemorate that.

When I told our Dad that we were going to change the colour of our hair he said, “Well you and Claire have never done anything really outrageous before.” Which is true, and is why I am making such a big deal about dyeing my hair a totally normal shade. 



For me, this is one of the biggest, spontaneous thing I can do, bar buying a ticket overseas without the proper amount of money saved.

Likewise, Claire is also feeling like she is coming into her own. Double major of media and cinema studies finalised, and a volunteering gig under her belt, the future is taking shape and possibilities are opening up. 


Also with the help of Pintrest, (typical), I have figured out my style, and am in the process of re-vamping my wardrobe. It's out with the old and in with the new. While us dyeing our hair is the most outrageous thing we have ever done (thus far, we still have our 20s for more outrageous adventures. Like moving overseas! But that's a discussion for another day....) this is also an opportunity for our outsides to reflect our insides. 

Reaching Peak Claire and Grace!

Three semesters left of university. With jobs, volunteering and blogs happening, they are going to be wild. And of course, there are the endless possibilities of what to do AFTER Graduation. We are excited for what is yet to come. 

Claire isn't 100% blonde yet, but we are on our way! And there is still more to do for Grace, but dyeing your hair and finding a hairstyle that suits you is a process. We are proud to say that is has begun.













Stay gold!
C & G xx

1 comment:

  1. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you.
    Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work.


    Modern student accommodation in Manchester | Student accommodation close to Manchester city centre

    ReplyDelete