Tuesday 13 January 2015

Blame it on the Summer Rain

Not even going to hide the fact that I used a Jonas Brothers lyric for the title of this post. (JoBro's for life <3 )

When they say that Melbourne experiences 4 seasons in a day, they are seriously not kidding. The weather this Summer has been unpredictable, changing from 38 degrees and sunny, to clouds and rain. However, even when the days are overcast is no excuse to start wearing dark colours. It is still Summer, people! This outfit is one of my faves to wear when it is a bit on the cooler side, with the rains and the winds a-blowing. Plus, when it gets like this I cannot help myself but be excited for Autumn, no matter how much I do love Summer. I was so happy to be able to pull out this scarf from H&M from storage. 

The rain is always welcome in my eyes, as it gives me an excuse to use my big, yellow umbrella! Obviously my choice of umbrella is How I Met Your Mother inspired. When I found it at IKEA last year, there was no question about whether I should buy it or not.







Umbrella: IKEA | Jumper: Target (Similar) | Scarf: H&M Australia (Similar) | Shorts: 'Audrey' shorts from Factorie | Shoes: Rubi Shoes

Stay Fab! 
G





No comments:

Post a Comment