Thursday 27 November 2014

Meet Claire


Describe yourself in a few words: Severely passionate, creative and film/theatre obsessed
Hogwarts house: Gryffindor (according to Pottermore)
Favorite television show:  Parks & Recreation, Say Yes to the Dress and How I Met Your Mother
Favorite season:  Summer  
Future children’s names: Audrey, Lola, William, Patrick and Grace (as a middle name)
Starbucks order:
 Caramel Macchiato 
Where I would like to live: New York and San Francisco for a brief time but will always come back to Melbourne
Favorite movie: Breakfast at Tiffany's, Restless (dir. Gus Van Sant), Pretty in Pink, (500) Days of Summer and Clueless
Favorite band/singer: Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros and Fleetwood Mac
Favorite day of the year: Christmas
What I’m listening to right now: Lately I have been listening to a lot of Best Coast, Tennis, She & Him and Vampire Weekend
My ringtone: Home by Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros

No comments:

Post a Comment