Sunday 20 September 2015

Our Spring/Summer Wishlist 2015





check shirt | anchor shorts | tan sandalsshirt dress

These upcoming warmer months, I am looking forward to exploring my blue and white with a splash of colour (I'm feeling pink for this season, perhaps some mustard yellow, too) palette into my S/S wardrobe. The pyjama set from H&M are to die for! The only thing that could make them total perfection is if they were monogrammed. I also refuse to let go of jelly sandals as the shoe for Summer. They are such a classic! I am planning on keeping the trend going with jellies in black, white, and maybe pink too.

In case you have not noticed, I like to keep things classic in my style, with a few surprises here and there. The shorts, also from H&M would look perfect with a button down, while the neon pink cross body will be my go-to bag for day adventures.

The blue and white dress is definitely my splurge item. I was walking past French Connection when I saw the most beautiful dress in the window. Automatically I walked inside the store to have a closer look, and guys, oh my word was it amazing. French Connection is actually really appealing to my aesthetics at the moment. The dress is a bit out of my usual price range, but I know that I will definitely get my wear out of it. So it is totally a valid investment, right? 






This combination of items are making me hearteyes all over the place. 

This season I am feeling a lot of white with my blue denim high-waisted shorts, black shoes, and I am determined to make the swing dress work for me. I am such a mid-20th century aesthetics kinda gal, (60s and 70s I ADORE) so I am 100% here for the return of the 70s right now. Bring me all the bell sleeves!


We had a ball creating this post! We hope you enjoyed it as much as we did. As the new seasons come in and when Uni comes to a close for another year we are excited to start creating more fashion/style posts for the future.

What trends are you looking forward to rocking this Spring/Summer?

Stay gold,
G & C

No comments:

Post a Comment